Friday, March 10, 2006

The Random Thoughts

For a lark, I decided to do a search for my blog on Google, just to see what else would pop up. Putting it in exactly got my blog on top, also showing the blogs and pages that link to here. What I found interesting is that only one other blog has used my name in the past. And I thought I was being original. Fortunately, she apparently stopped using it early this year or late last, if I follow correctly, when she decided that she was a trans-gender. She/He now has a new blog titled "Call me Jack-off". Strange person, but probably not that much stranger than me, so I pass no judgment here.

Many use the rather un-original title (apparently) of "Random Thoughts" by itself. There are two exceptions that I have found so far: "Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind", and
"Random Thoughts of a Confused Mind". I have not really read through either of them much, but Confused seems to be about a guy's perspective on relationship (which I think most would agree does tend to fall into the category of "Confused") and interrelations of male and female, while Demented appears, at first glance, to be a rather interesting blog that, as advertised, is both random and demented, by an East Indian(I think) doctorate of computer science who works in Washington D.C.

Well, at least I know, as of now, that my blog title is unique (as long as you consider that the other one was retired...hell, when I came up with the name two or three years ago, I thought it was original! I only now get to use it!).

On the other hand, my other blog, Of Liberal Intent, does not show up as a blog title ANYWHERE! Not even on the blog itself! The only reference to it that Google finds is on THIS blog! Maybe it is just too new, I don't know. Anyway, it did pick up about 34 other references to the title in other context of normal political articles.

Anyway, that is my random thought for today.

14 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

one time i googled my name and a picture of 6" red high heels came up....seems appropriate.

 
At 6:19 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

nobuddy googowz me an bizitz me bwog much an me yikez tu bizit!

 
At 6:22 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

meanie, nobody googles you because they can't understand that the heck you are saying! it's hard to visit for them. for me, of course, it's easy!

 
At 6:27 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

me beek weow dood ant eweeeee.... u dan undowdan me an tim m undowdanz me and jamwall undowdanz me do u fink dat jeffrey weow undowdan me?

 
At 6:40 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

i don't know if jeffrey will understand you. jamwall can understand you because he is ....well.....that kind of guy. i don't know if jeffrey is or not!

 
At 6:47 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

du u undowdan me jeffrey? if u du u dan bizit wiff me an bizit me bwog! otay?

 
At 9:52 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

::smiles::Yeah, I'll visit with you, Meanie.

 
At 9:58 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Oh, Ellie, did you see that I described Winamp a few posts down? You were asking about that.

 
At 10:47 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

hi jeffrey! Me doe gwad dat u dan weed me! Me an ant eweeee hav ben tawkin on yo bwog, aw u durpwizd?

 
At 4:26 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

dankz foe bizitin me bwog jeffrey! U aw niz tu me unwike ovaz dat i bizzit. u aw niz, me yikez u.

 
At 8:34 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

well, i sorta saw it,lol

 
At 8:08 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

Hi Jeffrey! Howz u doin man? Wanna pway dump on duh bed wiff me oh swide oh pick n fwick? Day ah fun babee dwagun gamz!

 
At 8:35 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

::gentle laughing:: Meanie, that sounds like great fun! I would love to.

 
At 7:11 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

ohtay Jeffrey! u an me an maw maw can pway, den u dan pway in duh no.

dat weow make maw maw waff doe dee don cwi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home