Friday, February 24, 2006

Lunchtime Report

Today is payday, my first from my new job. Am I excited? You bet I am! However, I am also worried, because they are sending it via mail, so it could be delayed, and I need the cash this weekend.

Honestly, who mails their payroll to their employee's house anymore? And to top it off, my bank is closed on Saturdays! This truly sucks if it isn't in the mail.

Anyway, as I said, I am on my lunch right now, so not much time to write.

I got an email saying it was from John Kerry today. I doubt he wrote it himself, but it might be from someone he does affiliate with. In any event, I do agree that we need to get on the ball and remove as many Republicans as we can in November. Bush has had too much of a freebie these last few years, and has gotten too much through that should never have seen the light of day. We need to take back control from the corporations and the religious right!

I might actually post something to my other blog in more detail tonight (note that I said "might" and not "will"). If I do, I will post a link to it here. Just to note, however, that I will likely post less there than I do here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home