Monday, February 20, 2006

Laziness: The Art of Nothing

Man, I tell you, I have to get on the ball more...I have too many ideas to blog about that I just flat out don't use. It's depressing. But not as much as this:


(Thanks to Mister Hand for turning me on to these...I'll be a drooling mess of non-motivation in no time)

Well, anyway, I wanted to say something about the Cheney mess last week, and this just goes to show you that I am a lazy SOB sometimes. A lot of times. Anyway, I also changed my avatar, seeing that my old one (posted here for posterity) was scarring people, most notable, Ellie (a.k.a., Ms. Creek).


Well, I did promise that I would write a review of Brokeback Mountain, but you must
understand, that I also promised myself that I would do some cleaning and laundry, and that I am being lazy. Maybe I will get around to it later tonight, if I don't first get too interested in my Python studies (or a riveting game of Diablo II...man, I can't wait to upgrade my computer. I've owned Morrowind for more than a year now and haven't played it once because my computer can't load it).

I'm sure this is terribly interesting to all of you, as, I'm sure, is this:

I have started my new blog, "Of Liberal Intent", and will post my first to it soon (I hope). I will post an announcement here when I finally get my lazy butt around to doing that.

Damn! Hand, these things really do work! I'm feeling demoralized and unmotivated already!

9 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

i absolutely loved brokeback mountain. it was a beautifully written tragic love story. after seeing it (you must understand this rare occasion, i go to the movie's about once every 6 months, and i don't own a tv) i pulled the short story off our book shelf, and read it, just couldn't put it down until i was done.

thanks for changing your avatar. i wasn't THAT scared, but i'm impressed you did so, nonetheless!

 
At 7:20 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

no replies? i'm highly disappointed!

 
At 7:28 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Sorry, I was running between a number of things...looking up stuff for Python, mostly, as well as some downloads. I just got your message when you posted your second reply.

Myself, I am a movie buff, but don't get out to do that much, either. I have a TV, but it is only for gaming and watching movies. I dislike regular TV most of the time, so much so that I stopped even paying a portion of the bill (seeing as I never watch the bloddy thing...one of my roommates is still pissed about that).

Anyway, glad you like the new avatar.

 
At 7:29 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

well, you aren't quite as scary, but still a little suspicious. lol

 
At 7:38 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

I try to leave a little to the imagination, dear. No mystery is no fun, after all.

 
At 8:16 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

hence, fuzzy.

 
At 9:12 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Touche.

This is the most comments I have gotten for any one piece yet. Maybe this is a sign that my blog is picking up? I noticed that my hit bar is about to hit 100!

Time to celebrate!

Where's the keg?

 
At 6:25 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

well, your comments are all from the same person! it will pick up. now that you aren't as scary looking, you can go to lots of different sites and comment, some usually come back and stay.

 
At 6:15 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Well, I appriciate you coming and commenting...I don't ever know if anyone actually is reading, caring, or liking anything that I say unless they comment. However, as I have seen, mostly those who comment are the regulars of the blog, and I only have a couple regulars so far.

My fiancee doesn't even come here, and she knows about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home