Monday, February 20, 2006

"A Bridge Too Far"


Click above to read an article by Linda C. Wilson regarding a comparison between Ted Kennedy's accedent in 1969 with "Deadeye Dick's" accedent the weekend before last. I had been advocating letting the guy go, not liking him, but not seeing this as being the right time. Well, this article changed my mind on that, by pointing out that not only would the Republicans not fail to fall all over this like ton of bricks, but that they have in the past.

Blogger Note: Linda is not a writer at The Faulking Truth, this was put in as a letter to the editor. However, her writing is powerful and potent.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger My Daily Struggles thinks...

Regarding your contemplated law suit, I'm on the verge of bankruptcy. Good luck, buddy. There are people waiting in line to get what little assets I have.

 
At 12:47 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Then I will just make sure that you will never make it out of debt alive!

HAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home