Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Doh!

Well, I changed my mind about the three column thing when I realized that I would either have to completely rework the site to do it, or sacrifice 800x600 compatibility.  Since my laptop is maxed at 1024x768, and I've set my web browser (Opera) to show its tabs on the side, going to a 1024 format would put horizontal scroll bars on the site for me.  I want to pretend I'm not doing it for all you people out there with a small screen like me, but truth is, I'm not doing it because it would be a significant enough inconvenient for me.

I'm not giving up on my idea of a Webcomic section, however...I have added a placeholder for it, and built a sidebar nav bar into the header to make it a bit easier to get around.  Please let me know if there are any issues with any of it, but of course praise is also always encouraged.

I want to give you a pretty picture here, but it is late and I is tired from my first day at work, so I'm going to have to forgo it for tonight.  Although, if I were feeling less tired (read:lazy) I would give you a symbolic rendering of the Opera O eating a giant IE and wiping its mouth on a (fire)fox.  Oh, what the heck...here, you can at least have the Opera O....isn't she pretty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home