Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And Then, There Was One

Halfway through my second week at Intel, and I am enjoying it. Don't really know how to do my job properly just yet, but I am shadowing to learn how others do it. Never worked at a help desk before, so this will definitely be something new for me.

Dead broke and will be until my second or third paycheck...I hate when I am between jobs and burn out all my reserves plus some just to get by.

Anyway, I'm very tired...didn't get much sleep last night. My fiancee and I have been having trouble of late, sort of an on again, off again trouble. Sometimes, it is hell, and sometimes, it is wonderful. Then, there have been times of just purgatory, waiting for something to happen. I won't go into details about what is going on, but I will say that I am worried about the future of our relationship.

I will try to post more regularly...I have found out that there is downtime between calls at times, so I will probably have time to make the occasional post from here.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, July 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

So that all of you that read his blog are not concerned that his lack of sleep was due to the trouble in our relationship..it was not. It was due to one of the best parts of our relationship.
This is not my blog..but know that he is loved with all my heart and soul.

 
At 9:39 AM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

wow Jeffrey E. Hunter u gotz a gull fwend! Me doe happee fow u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home