Tuesday, May 09, 2006

They Didn't Tell Me That Would Be On The Test!

Well, for the few who are still coming by every once in a while, I'm sorry I have been so lazy...life has been crazy of late, and there are a lot of things going through my mind right now that need sorting, so for the moment, I am going to try to post more often, but warning you that it may very well not happen. If not, then I apologize in advance. I merely see no way around this at the moment.

So, this one will likely recieve few updates, and my other, Of Liberal Intent, may only be updated if one of the other three post. I will try to get back into posting soon, though...I do sort of miss it, actually.

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

pwomuzez, pwomuzez, datz aw i eva get! hehehe

 
At 8:49 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Meanie, if you only knew what I have been going through, you wouldn't be giving me a hard time. I am sorry for not updating more, really, I am...I just don't have it in me right now.

 
At 3:42 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

Me sawweee jeffrey e hunter! me don meen tu div u a hawd time. me no wut datz iz yike tu doe me dawweee an me bee yo fwend an be kindow an nizow! ok?

 
At 10:59 AM, May 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Is this some new language?
You'll blog when you get the time my friend. Blogging is not a job, it is a hobby. I am glad you are treating it as such! :)

Your friend, Always

 
At 8:20 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

Katie: no it aint nu wangwug, its babee dwagun tawk an if u kan weed it den we aw kunneckted. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home