Friday, July 21, 2006

...And There Went Last Month

It is very late here, and I am not planning on staying up any later. I just wanted to post because it has been a very, very long time since I have.

This week, I started a new job as a contractor for Intel, a job that is slated to run most of the way through next year. I am very happy about it. It will pay a little less than my last job, but it will give me medical benefits, and will look very, very good on my resume. So, here's hoping for the best!

Sorry I've been away from here so long...those few who actually come by know that I poke my head in once in a while, just haven't posted anything. I will try to be better about it from now on, but I promise nothing.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, July 23, 2006, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie thinks...

Weckum back Jeffrey E. Hunter! Me have nu pictowz on me bwog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home