Friday, March 13, 2009

We all live in a Yellow Submarine

Okay, so as you are probably aware, we don't really live in a yellow submarine...though I'm sure no one told the Beatles that when they sung about it.

Okay, so maybe they were told that. Who knows?

Anyway, that's not what I'm writing about...I'm here to say that I'm here again...at least today. Dunno about tomorrow, but I guess we will have to see what tomorrow brings, huh? Will I ever post again? If I do, will it be tomorrow, next week, or next year? DRAMA! INTRIGUE! GAS! err....yeah, nevermind.

So, I'm going to try to get my sorry rear to actually post an UPDATE on what has been happening over the last almost two years since I've posted. Is that right? My last post was in TWO THOUSAND SEVEN? Ouch.

Well, I'm going to, hopefully, do a minor overhaul followed by a more major overhaul of this site. I may even bring back Of Liberal Intent, which has been dead even LONGER, if that is possible. Actually, OLI was damn near stillborne, but I love the idea and the name so badly, I should be locked up not to use it.

Anyway, recently learned a lot about HTML and CSS, so I may actually be doing some of the site mods by hand. GO ME!

So, to my adoring fans (of which I have absolutely none) and if by chance I even have a single reader after all this time that notices I posted this...I'll see you Soon™! (Soon™ is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment...and if you don't get it, that just means you have a life, so don't worry)

Oh...and I'm changing from my old standard Tahoma to Arial for now, mostly because it is available on non-Windows machines more often than Tahoma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home