Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Warrior (or handiman)

Well, this weekend found me at my fiancée’s house doing plenty of grunt work. She is getting new hard wood floors installed this week, so we were doing some preparations, and some moving, and a few other things that needed to be done. I spent the weekend disassembling a dancing platform, moving heavy furniture down the stairs, stripping wallpaper and texturing, as well as painting. When all was said and done, we were both too tired to do anything enjoyable...but we did get a lot done!

I kept telling her "Just think how nice this will look when we are finished." Well, we aren't done yet, and we will probably be spending much of the spring getting it done, but hopefully the worst will be over by summer time.

I also learned about a group called Hinder last week...they aren't half bad. Also saw Revelation Theory and Aroarah, and I thought they were great. Will definitely look into them, see how they develop.

Anyway, I got a lot of stuff to do today, so I will end here...I hope to post more later today.

Peace!

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis thinks...

is it a little ironic you spelled "intellectual" incorrectly in your description about you? i laughed to myself. i'm glad you don't seem as mean as your avatar looks-

have a good one-
e

 
At 11:30 PM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention...although I consider myself an intellectual, one of my weakest "smart thing" is my spelling. I'm horrid. Well, a lot better than I used to be.

I think I am one of the rare ones who actually improved my spelling from use of the internet and chatrooms.

Still a long way to go. Thanks for the correction!

 
At 5:12 PM, February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Well, I tried to respond to this yeaterday and shall try again.
I find it odd that you have a typo police here my friend.
Yes, odd indeed.

 
At 10:34 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Jeffrey E. Hunter thinks...

Betz,

No worries...she means well. After all, it is ironic that I would spell intellectual wrong. I need all the help I can get sometimes...you know that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home