Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sorry about that

Well, I thought that my first template might look nice, and from some viewpoints, I suppose it did...however, if anyone wanted to read anything, it was horrible, awful, and for that I apologize.

The good news of the evening is that I just got a new job that starts at the end of this month, so I'm happy about that. You can tell by the sheer glee with which the words of my blog hop off the screen and dance around like hamsters on your keyboard.

Hmm...well, okay, so they probably aren't, but just pretend that they are (and if they really are, you should learn to share the good stuff, you know?).

Well, that’s all there is for now. I probably won't post anything this weekend, but you never know.

Have fun! Will return soon.

Oh, and before I leave, I want to do a plug for a website/blog that I have found inspirational and informative. Check it out at www.faulkingtruth.com. I think Robin posts the most powerful, thought provoking articles there. Well, don't take my word for it, check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home