Friday, January 20, 2006

One night in Bangkok

Always interesting to wake up to my radio listening to a song that I have never heard before, one that captivates my interest and is distinctive and unusual...I just had to hear it again, know who did it!

So, imagine my surprise (not really, considering the style) when I find that it was done in the early 80s...anyway, it was unusual, and I seem to like the unusual pretty well, so it was a good fit.

Anyway, I guess if there is anyone who is actually reading this, you might want to know a bit more about what I'm going to post about: everything. Well, everything that I think about in this deranged mind of mine...hence the title.

Yes, I am a geek. I'm also strongly opinionated, about politics, interpersonal relationships, the environment, even mundane things like movies, books, computers and music. Now, at the risk of scaring off someone who might be reading this, I'm going to invoke the dirtiest word of our time (according to some, anyway): liberal. I am a Liberal, and I am proud of it.

Well, that can of worms is open. So, the point is, don't expect anything specific from me...expect me to rant about nonsense one day, next give a thought provoking statement, then gripe about my character on Diablo dieing for the fiftieth time today (yes, I play Diablo II...my computer can't handle much more. Sad, isn't it?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home