Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rest for the Wicked

Wow.  It's only been about a month since my last update...I think this is a record for me or something.

Anyway, I'm going to try to update more often, not because I want to get "followers" so much as I need a place to put my thoughts up on occasion...you know, get them out of my head, let them air out for a while.  They get a little stale when left inside, you know?

So, that's the plan.  If you are reading this, and love to, then great.  I'm not writing for anyone in particular, and I'm not really going to be active in the greater blogosphere at this point in time simply because I lack time.  I really am writing this for my benefit, and if you don't like something I say, then that is your right to disagree.  You can even comment that you disagree, and I'll probably reply (I may reply to tell you how full of it you are, mind you, but if you stay respectful, so will I).

"But Jeff, if you're writing this for yourself, why are you writing to us to tell us you are, and why are you pretending to quote us asking this question?"

.............shut up.

Seriously, though, I am writing for myself right now, but I wanted anyone who might come here to know that is what I'm doing at this point in time.  I may even sticky that as a warning; not sure right now.  If I do gather a following, cool.  I don't expect that, nor am I going to work for it or get my feelings hurt when the inevitable happens and everyone hates my blog and spits in my porridge.

Anyway, that's all for now.  My goal is to spend ten minutes or so a day here just to get my thoughts out.  Let's see if that works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home